Sunday, April 15, 2012

In love?

Ahha, i'd been chatting with this 1 guy from yesterday, I think I like him... Yes, I like him! maybe to other people I seemed ridiculous to like people so fast, but for me is no wrong liking people in this way. Now is IT generation, if my bf is someone I know online, so what, no big deal right?

Now we are friends, like what he say, close friends! After all, we had not meet yet so is better to meet first and observe in the meanwhile =) *Btw, he is exchange student so now he is stdying in Aussie so i have to be patient. Well, i just hope that he is not that type of jerk I dun wanna have in my life, hope he is the Mr. Right and will be mine!! hehe, yeay!

*writing this post to remind me when we both 1st know each other, is yesterday(14/4/2012)

我不管三七二十一了!
I want this guy! woohoooo....

No comments: