Thursday, April 19, 2012

Exam soon--HBP..

Next week is Midterm exam, and I dunno anything =( I should really start studying tomorrow perhaps..
I'm like over crazy about this 1 guy but I didnt wanna admit I am..
Although I still had my daily routine done, I seemed to be so obsessed with him.
Plus this sem is damn tiring, everyday class then is like no break between classes, and lots of presentation. what we actually learned I have no idea because everyday enter class do presentation, done with my group's then just sit and listen other groups' presentation which the content is not smthg coming out for exam, I'm a lil worry but i guess I better don't.
Yes, I should take it easy as my blood pressure is at border line, I should not stress myself so much anymore.
Well, I'm hoping that he's mine some day, but maybe I should just keep a lil hope, so if I get rejected, at least i wont be so hurt. Hope I'm as strong as always, have positive thinking even if being rejected!
I can do it... holding on to my own prinsip : 抬得起,放得下。。

No comments: