Friday, December 16, 2011

tiring week

I'd been enjoying too much lately, because of the x'mas mood. I have no mood to look at my work at all. Last sat n sun n mon i wasted all my time, lying down, watching drama, sleeping, entertaining myself with dancing and singing.

Time flies, it was Tuesday!! OMG! Due date for 2 assignments is on Friday and I haven't started anything yet. I know well starting from Wed, my class schedule is quite pack! So want or dun want I started doing my Manpower assignment. I thought of completing it by Wed morning but mission failed. On Wed night, I continued doing my Manpower, took a short break and started my HRD. Suddenly, there's no internet connection!! OMG!! internet kena cut cz 3 mnths didnt pay. I straight went to the CC and save as much info as I can, then I came home and start doing it. I did it till morning I bet.

Yeah! Is thursday! Lucky morning class canceled so I'm able to continue my work. Then went for 1 hour class then have 1 hour break b4 Law class. We were told that there will be a quiz for law so I studied during that 1 hour, who knows lecturer didnt come and we only have to do tutorial question(open book)! Damn! after that, I straight came home to cont with my assignment as college's facilities suck! I finished by 5:30pm and I went for English quiz. After the quiz we were allowed to leave, so I get home and did conclusion for both of my assignments and i went to print them out. I had a quick bath and continued doing my portfolios which were eventually not being checked today. Damn!! I did til morning and he didnt check it! I should have sleep then! Haiz...

Really feel very tire this week.. No time to think other stuff.

No comments: