Well, what I wanna say about them today is :
they both are using blackberry smartphones, so they are always looking at the phone. as a super talkative person, I will never keep my mouth shut. I felt like if I dun talk, something is holding my breath. So I will be bla bla bla-ing most of the time but both of them cant stop looking at their phones even when I'm talking to them. Sometimes, I wonder whether are they listening to me, I wonder am I annoying :( however, sometimes, when I'm doing things(latihan/looking at phone as well) I oso will not look at them when they are talking to me, so i think we are good in this way of communication, aren't we? because we still stay close with each other and will not be pissed off for not looking at each other when someone is talking^^ we still update each other in the 1st place when we have any info about the stressful classes or any keipo gossips... hahahhahaha
Hmmm... they ask me to get a blackberry-_- :P hahahaha! (hell yeah, I will get it once I can afford 1, Ok!) this is because i dun wanna be outdated, sometimes, during the class time, both of them notice something then they will BBM each other and will laugh, then I? I became blur!! LOLs...
So let me present you with this two friends of mine!!
| ♥ aren't they look cute and funny =) ♥ |
| ♥ sometimes, we do stop and gv attention to each other, that's how this pic was born♥ |
HOPE THAT OUR FRIENDSHIP MAY LAST FOREVER, HMMM, JUST HOPING WE WONT FORGET EACH OTHER AFTER WE GRADUATE!! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment