Tuesday, November 08, 2011

The 12hours Clean Up

As most of them were moving out already, plus I'd got my own room, I decided to clean the house today. I woke up at 7:30am and started my cleaning right after morning call my  B . The house was damn dirty with hairs dust. I'd move all my things in my room and arranged them. Since my roomate's stuff were still in, I just arranged it at a side so I could put my own things. I used 12 hrs to clean everything (my room as well as the part of the hall as I don't like to touch people's things). It was tiring to do cleaning for 12 hours. I hope all can keep clean so that next time, I don't need to spend such a long time to get everything done. Although I felt very tired after the cleaning, I'm so happy to know that I'M OFFICIALLY HAVING MY OWN ROOM NOW =), here you go: MY ROOM: 




I pray that no more BED Bugs!!
I hope that I didn't bring in any BED Bugs to my room!
Hooray!!
New room new start!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Congratez~~~