Sunday, November 06, 2011

My holidays in Tampin

I'd spent 3 weeks holiday in Tampin. I'd worked for 1 week in TSC too, as cashier, at the end of the week, I short RM0.35..
Life in Tampin was rather tiring as I have two home! My own home, I need to clean house and stuff; my other home, i need to take care of the two persons that I love... I could hardly rest...
What I did for myself back in hometown was riding bike going here and there. I went Deepavali with friends at Kak Tolasi(not sure how to spell her name), and I had satay with Ellen in Taman Indah. I also went to watch M's rehearsal with Ellen since I'm not going back for her actual kindergarten convocation.
All souls day was kinda pissed off as I'd to do everything on my own and the weather didn't sympathize me, the wind was so strong that I cannot light up the candles. I didn't even have time to say pray for daddy, sorry dad!
The rest of it(what happen in Tampin) I can't really remember. Mum's actual birthday we went for dinner at long shin again and anta's birthday we went Taman Tasik for yong taufu, satay and fried rice.Makan part was kinda good as mostly eat home cook.. 3 days prayers had home cooked, deepavali had home cooked too and 1 week working, almost everyday had home cooked food. Well, obviously, I'd gain weight la what else!! Gotta start my diet plan again..
On 5th Nov, finally i get to come back KL... My holidays' story will then continue in KL..

No comments: