Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kisses, Hugs and Holding Hands

Y do I love kisses so much?
Kissing make me feel that you're mine, and I'm yours. Kissing shorten the distance between me and you. Kissing make me felt I'm appreciated. Kissing is a beginning to get more intimate. Kissing passionately make me feel the invisible happiness shared between us. Last but not least, Kissing is away to show how much we love each other :)
That's why I enjoy kissing a lot in a relationship.

Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other.
Is not a kiss the very autograph of love? 


Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it. 
When I kiss you, I can taste your soul.


Soul meets soul on lover's lips.
If this be love, don't speak; kisses are all that's needed.


Love dictates, but a kiss writes the secrets of the heart
When you kiss me without uttering a single word you speak to my soul. 









Y do I enjoy being hugged?
There's only one reason for this.. When you hug me, I felt safe in your arms. I will not be afraid of anything because I'm pretty sure that you will take good care of me when I'm with you.

They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything. 
We need 4 hugs a day for survival. We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance. We need 12 hugs a day for growth.


You can't wrap love in a box, but you can wrap a person in a hug.
Hugs are the universal medicine to cure love sick.





Y do I love holding hands?
I love holding your hand because I felt comfortable. I don't have to worry about getting lost because you will bring me to the right destination. Holding hands make me felt that we are close together, and whenever you take my hand, it's as if you are telling me to hand my life to you and you will take the responsible of taking good care of me..

Your hand glides down my arm, folds over my hand. Your fingers lace with mine, palms kissing. I can feel the fast thud of your heart through this single touched. Two people are in love by how they hold each other’s hands, and how thick their sanitation gloves are.



No comments: