Monday, October 03, 2011

Hold on tight while you still having it

Last week, my life was so busy, I cook for my boyfriend, I went to the mall twice, once alone and once with cousin and sister, then I also went for a day trip in Pulau Ketam with cousin, sister and future bro-in-law. On Fri, boyfriend took me to his place and we spent great time at home talking and sorts.

Then come Saturday, it'd been a boring day and I'd been feeling so stress partly due to PMS, at night, even had a little quarrel with bf(basically is voicing what I feel about his short replies). And then Sunday, another long day for me especially when he is not by my side, so far this is the 1st Sunday he's not with me after we coupled(minus the time we both were at home town), he went back home town and he was slpg for the whole afternoon. So, I struggled till the night and finally I he came and pick me out. [Well, I know he's tired travelling and very tired of working for long hours daily, but he still make the effort to come and see me. Perhaps, he knows I will go crazy if don't see him for days :) *quite touched also sometime]
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
After my blah blah blah story, here comes the point that I wanna say. In these few days including today, I kept getting msgs and miscalls from ACM. It's too late for him to keep calling me or trying to explain or change anything because my decision to leave him was firm plus now, my life is great. I have some1 who will make me feel touched and loved most of the time, yeah true, don't need too much of sweet words as action speaks louder than words!

Here's a song for the one who missed the chance because he's too late:


In the past few days as well, 'd got some different statements about the new him. Thinking silently and deeply, I think I should just let everything go with the flow. In stead of thinking too much and worrying too much, why not I enjoy every second I have with him, holding tight on this love since I'm still having it :] 


So people, HOLD ON TIGHT TO SOMETHING/SOMEONE YOU HAVE,APPRECIATE THEM WHILE THEY ARE YOURS OR STILL YOURS!

No comments: