Saturday, September 03, 2011

I don't ask much

I dun ask much from you...
I know you and I have our own circle of homies,
We have our own friends..
It doesn't matter if you have girl friends..
And it's ok for me if you wanna hang out with your guy friends and girl friends..
I just wanna remind you that the TRUST shall NEVER be broken..
As long as you know you are not betraying me then it's ok..
And since you said you know what you are doing..
I just hope you keep your promise and be 专一。。
And I like to make things clear, anything just be honest..
Who knows what future will look like,
In case you've fallen for another person,
PLEASE tell me, I can accept it..
Once I decided to step in this relationship,
I'm looking far forward for our future.
I dunno what about you but you said you hope I'm your last GF..
I hope you will never hurt me or disappoint me as I will not do so to you..
I think I've just fallen so deep in love with you..
One more thing I want you to know that--
I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE YOU & I DUN WANNA LOSE YOU!

No comments: