I need to enhance the trust between us if I want to go on with this guy for years. I know, our age gap is quite big, many of the times, we see things differently. Some things that he think is no problem might me a BIG problem for me, some things that I think is nothing maybe something IMPORTANT to him.
Therefore, I have to have more trust and faith in him so that we can go on. Sometimes, I think maybe is just another passer-by, but sometimes, I felt that I cannot afford and I don't want to lose him. At times, I'm caught in dilemma, I became very confuse of what I want and need. Is this what I really want? Can I bare every negative side of him? Can I overcome all these?
I admit, for times we are together, I'm very very happy, I will not suspect anything. But times without him, I think a lot of things and become very suspicious and get very emotional. Girls!! Girls like to think a lot, like to get jealous very fast.. Haiz, how I wish I'm a guy, then things will not be so complicated.
Dear God, please send me some signal to notify me whether what I do is right or wrong, and please send me a message, telling me what is my next path.. Lord, please help me..Amen.
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment