I like your eyes
When they are looking into my eyes
I like your face
When your face is next to mine
I like your hands
When they are holding my hand
I like your lips
When they are kissing mine
Because I really love you
I don't want you to give our love up
A love like ours does not come easy
I love you, I really do
That's why I wish to go on with you
Times are a changing
I hope you won't change
Because I really love you
I don't want you to give our love up
A love like ours does not come easy
I love you, I really do
That's why I wish to go on with you
Because I really love you
I don't want you to give our love up
A love like ours does not come easy
I love you, I really do
That's why I wish to give the whole world to you
No comments:
Post a Comment