Thursday, July 07, 2011

A note to you mum

With the help of some people...
I realized how important you are in my life.
I know sometimes I failed to be a good daughter,
but overall, I dare to say i'm just slightly imperfect..
No one is perfect right..
The things I currently do that go against you is being with him..
I know you don't want me to have other races boyfriend,
I know this boy hurt me a lot too..
But at times, he is good..
Better than any other guy..
Because he is someone who will not let go of his family no matter what happens..
This is the thing I wanna hold on to him..
I just hope you are ready to accept him..
So that I'm not doing anything that hurt you or go against you..
I used to be a BAD GIRL but that was the past..
No matter how bad I had been,
I never go over my limit.
Because each time I wanna do something that you dont like,
I'll think of you-pause and stop.
Cause YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME>>
And you are the person  MOST!!
without you, I'm nothing in this world!!








No comments: