Family giving damn much problem.. what to do, I'm from a complicated family whose life being controlled by outsider..
Boyfriend dunno what's wrong, maybe he got other gals or how also I dunno.. keep ignoring me like i'm not exist.. I hate when he treat me this way.. It's no nice at all!! GRRR!!!
All of this cause me to be so stress and no mood wanna study.. But AMA wo, cannot play so much already but still... Sigh...
Stomach also kept giving me problem, making me so worry.. worry for nothing I know, but I will continue worry.. Dun ask me why.
Money is another problem.. Everything need money, how am I to live like this? PTPTN not yet approve, have to wait for the 'dunno when' de second batch.. What if I have not enough money to pay for 2nd semester fees? Damn la...
Moody!! but have to stay cheer.. how fake!!
No comments:
Post a Comment