Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Money

Nowadays money plays an important role in life. We all are living in a money making world. That means without money, you can barely survive. Money became the 1st priority to many parents until they tend to forget the value of family. Teenagers love hanging out, shoppings and loitering around doing nothing because first, they are too rich, second, they are too raw, they don't know how to spend their time wisely especially at the stage of rebellion, there are no one for them, no one to correct them nor to advice them.

Anyhow, money still important. Without money, you can't have food, clothes and all the other living goods. We people spend money since the day we born, but many don't notice this. They wonder, how would a baby spend money?? However the fact is baby spend the most money. Milk powder, pampers, medical are all expensive but inevitable expenses. When we grow up a little, we will go to school, and here, money matters again. As we grow bigger, we love shoppings.. Then it's turn for us to be the parents and pay everything for our children.. Life cycle and all we gotta have is MONEY.

Money, is such an evil thing to me. I don't seem to love money like hell. 1st reason-money make my life suffer, because everything need money, I'm always come to the end of the road when I need to pay something one lump sum. Second reason, money damage many families.. ruin many teenagers life. EVERYONE loves to be rich but I think I'M NOT 1 OF THEM!!

just a lil thought of money when I flip open my purse..







No comments: