I know it may be one of the reason you come back but I will just take what you said, " the main reason I come back because I miss Caren".
Many will have said that I'm too naive or even say I'm cheating myself if they see the above sentence, but what would I care? As long I know, I feel the love you gave me, the power of love is there. It brings us back again.
I wanted to condemn you so badly because you didn't want to listen to me.. But after the short chat last night, I don't think I want. After all it's my wish that you are always here by my side, plus as long as you are safe back here, I have nothing much to say anymore..
I just wanna tell you, PLEASE, you're not going anywhere. The next time boarding on flight is us going for travel or HONEYMOON:) Y
No comments:
Post a Comment