The last chance for me to determine whether i can pass and graduate or not..
Life had been tough nowadays, especially in making decision which involve money:(
Wanted to for degree so bad, wanna change environment and start all over again but MONEY is the biggest problem:( I don't want to burden my mum, I really don't want. She already running out of money after paying sis' debt and recently met accident and the car badly damaged. All need MONEY!!!
Friends... Felt very guilty because I gave Denise empty promise by assuring her that I will go Kampar with her.. Now I can't afford and I dare not guarantee if I wont fail and don't have to repeat during my degree course..
Diploma is over for those who don't have resit. We are going to be separated from each other since Har2 going back hometown, Denise might be going Kampar alone(so Sorree), Puini no idea yet, Yaya maybe inti maybe Tarc and Kiki maybe Segi... I know we can always meet up but the fact is we have no more chance studying together, seeing each other in class anymore:'[ You guys are the best friends I ever had.. I Y all of you!!
Boyfriend is away from me now.. Not much to say just 1 line.. I MISS HIM SO MUCH!
No comments:
Post a Comment