I don't enjoy at all..
Went back on Wednesday, damn Puduraya Station, bus delayed, people around smoking, hot.. caught with flu some more.. Shit man!
Thursday morning after breakfast went to baby sitter's house help cooking, cause of flu, I went out my own but unfortunately followed by stupid adult. In the evening, waited for sis to get home, mum grumbled a lot to me, not about me, about sis.. Waited till 9:45pm only sis arrived. Fetched her and rushed home, rushed for Mass after that, late for mass and settled down outside the church with no fans. Haiz.. then had dinner at their house.. phone pulak credit finish haiz..
Friday was damn busy.. went Melaka visit UN. Clement they all, went out do some shopping before get back to Tampin, all the way, I only get scolding for nothing, like a fool..
After back home and bathed, went Aunty Celine's house, then Un. Dan's and Un. Boris.. Haiz.. damn tired, reached home only at 12am..
Saturday was a lil fun cuz get to go out to meet my friends, anyway is just a short meet. Sis went out with her boy so as usual I'd to listen to all the grumbles bout her. Attended 2 Malays Wedding with mum before getting my freedom. After freedom time over, went graveyard to visit papa, then belanja mama makan at restaurant. Ate fish as so long I din't eat already.
Sunday morning, woke up late but not late for mass, yet kena scolding for not waking up early, damn it!! At 12pm mum dropped me at train station and I waited for it myself, train delayed and I only reached KL at 4pm.. At 6pm, went out with Mary, bought her present as well as Vampy's.. Back home at 10pm and that's the end of my X'mas holiday..:(
No comments:
Post a Comment