Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What happens to me Recently

It's been a long time I didn't update my post as I'm too busy and there's no more internet connection. I even fell sick as I'm having too much pressures and I'm really stress of it. As it is, I'm having final exam now. Two more papers to go man!! Then my new housemate said that there's "other person" in our house and therefore they did some sort of ceremony in our house. Now, my roomate is scared and almost gone insane. She can't sleep at night and didn't dare to close door when bathing. Isn't this ridiculous? Ser zhe refused to believe anything but he still let them do whatever they want. Actually... it's kinda annoying but we should let them be, as they have the right. All these while there's nothing in this house but...

Well, I'm damn afraid that I'll fail few subject this sem. I blamed myself for not being a responsible student. I too regret that I moved out. It's too noisy that I can't actually focus on my revision, plus I don't like to study in front of them.

Me and Adrian getting more closer now. His mom even gave me 3 types of cookies. Thanks for that. I hope we really belong together. Without realizing, I'd already love him more and more from day to day. Ahha, we finally... Hehe, it's kinda odd but nevermind as it's his first time. Haha.


Spend a lot of money this month, bought CNY clothes which I not suppose to. All because of... Lazy to mention! Ermm..I cut my hair already, not gonna keep it most probably. More suitable in short hair and it's easier to manage. Spent RM45 for it as the first cut didn't satisfy me, so I went for another cut and made it short.

2 comments:

Sabs said...

ahem...finally WHAT????

Caren said...

Finally kiss lo.. xkan make love ma... haha not so cheap and no so easily give people!!