This is a post that describe a stupid girl who gave herself so many pressure and thus she got sick. Well, I just feltg so stress as exam is just around the corner. Normally, I also will have this kinda feeling but now, I felt even worse. With there are connection and laptop, my revision time had been reduced. I also felt very tired very quickly with no reason. I just simply no idea what's going on with me. Time for music got lesser ever since I broke my earphone:(
I think too much about my relationship, sometimes, I felt that I'm stupid. I din't know what I really think about it but I was stuck in the confusion of love. I'm afraid that I don't love him much enough. Looking that we're getting further, I got worried and think a lot. As usual, I'll think of stupid stuff. Wait a moment, stupid stuff but not suicide. LOLs. By the way, I'm afraid that we... Argh, forget bout it. I just hope that we will not be affected by exam. Pray for us, Man...
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment