Monday, March 17, 2014

Unwanted behavior

Ever since I started my internship,
I felt my life has gone!
I no time for drama, seldom on FB, lazy to go out and no nap time.
However, I felt content cz there's many things to learn at work.

Moving on, a Sunday last month,
when I was coming back to Puchong with him,
Mum suddenly got a call from sis' bf asking permission if they could get married this year.

Ping ling pang lang,
the stubbornness of mum,
the pressure sis encounters
me, being the middleman again,
I felt very stress.

Last night supposed to be a sweet 16,
cause, we coupled on the 16th and yesterday was the 16th month we are together,
So i actually tot of celebrating, simple celebration.
Though dear was not really able to accept my perception for this 16,
he still brought me out.
Went to Tappers for dinner and bought movie -Need for Speed.
Before the movie starts I already felt upset, some kinda feeling that I'm afraid off.
I then vomited and had diarrhea and I didnt get to sleep the whole night.
I ended up took MC today.

I really felt the unwanted feeling, I'm so afraid that it will come back.
I just dun wish to trouble people,
in fact I'm ready to go anytime.
And because of this, I start to have doubt on how much he actually loves me.
OMG!
I hope is just stress that caused me to felt tat nonsense.
Hope hard everything will be fine!

No comments: