who said blood is thicker than water? what will you feel when your sister have extra money to borrow to others but kept asking you to pay her back the money you owe her(although the owing period was quite long).
Yes, My sis is like that. she wanna go Korea and previously cause of festivals and birthday and also Penang trip, I owe her a lot. I was trying my best to pay her bit by bit... I thought she does not have enough money for the trip but I was wrong. I was so disappointed that she actually told me that she had money spared for the guy she like as their are doing some kind of business. To pay her, I have to owe my friend. Lucky have fren that can let me owe. If not I think I ended up eating grass. Holiday coming soon. I'm hesitating to work or not. If I go back, what to work I oso no idea, but if stay here, then no work more wasting money cause bored at home sure will go out.. if go back, I at least can go lepak2 at anta house, fight with Mariane, talk with mum, at least time passed oso.. haizz. felt so helpless... I hope my fren will not mind me owing her for 2-3 months only pay back.. :(
thats y, who said blood is thicker than water?
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment