Monday, February 27, 2012

Knowing the Truth, thank you Abba

I'd finally know the truth why we actually broke up(J).
I'm glad that I didn't actually been serious as how I treated Alias.
I know God had always been there to show me the path.
He wanted me to know the truth, he wanted me to look more widely about this wrong passer-by.
Now that I'd known the truth, I'm not gonna tell anyone.
It will always be in my head and will always remind me of how stupid I'd used to be.
Making him as a tool is the most correct thing I'd done for our relationship. This may sound ridiculous for people who know me well but because he had also betrayed me, breaking off with me because of another girl but lying that "because our thinking is so different" so I think I not being too much.

I'll move on. I'll let go but I will never forget. Is a precious experience, knowledge that I cannot learn from book. Thank you Lord for showing me the truth, giving me more confident to be myself. I know I might be childish sometimes, but it's sometimes not all the time; all the time, I bet I'm being quite mature as for my age =D

So people, please always remember to treat yourself and love yourself before loving others. Be yourself, be happy and move on, let go of the pass, but don't forget it as a valuable experience.

No comments: