Today, I sat for HRD paper. I woke up at 5am in the morning, worrying that I would mix up all the points. At about 6:30am, I decided to post this as my status
:"based on what I have studied and understand I can score A- or B+ for this paper, but because he is my lecturer, then I tink susah la for me to get A-/B+ hmmmmm", not because I'm showing off but I really clear with what I had learned however, after exam, I could only post this:
"i know all the answers but why I have not enough time to write? I have so many to express and I didnt even waste a single second hesitating for the answer!! I know the answers!!! y not 60 marks for part A and 40 marks for part B?? Y vise versa?? Y!!! Y!!! Y!!!". I was really disappointed. Since he wants us to write at least 1 page for 1 question, which is 2 points for 1 page, he should give a high allocation of marks. Instead of having 5 questions for Part A, each 8 marks, why not he make it 6 questions for Part A 10 marks each and 2 essays for Part B, 20 marks each?? I'm totally unsatisfied and pissed off when I know the answer but there is insufficient time for me to elaborate because he want us to elaborate long long for Part A and thus I have not enough time for Part B.
No comments:
Post a Comment