Friday, April 01, 2011

I have never let you down but you have always do

Where are you now
When I need you the most
Why don't you take my hand 
I wanna be close


I'll never let you down
I'll be there whenever you need me
I'll never let you down
Come what my way



Where are you now?
Now that im half grown
Why are we far apart?
i feel so alone



I keep thinking maybe tomorrow
You'll grow to love me more
But whenever we're together
I could leave you never
Even though you treat me cruel
Every time I look at you



I need you to need me
Cant you see me
How could you leave me?
My heart is half empty
I'm not whole,
when you're not with me
I want you here with me
To guide me
hold me and love me now



You hurt my feelings, I wish I was mad
and just get over it and not get mad anymore,
but I'm not mad, I'm just let down!
I'm just hurt, you let me down. 

No comments: