I thought you will treat me right..
U treated me as a gf
I thought everything will be just smooth
U acted cool again as if ignoring me
I thought u're bz
U sleep a lot
I thought u are tired
U still msg me
I thought you still love me
U play game
I thought I make you boring, u need released stress
U promised me not to go clubbing
I thought you are willing to do so
U promised me not to go clubbing
I thought you are willing to do so
U get scolding from me
I thought was my fault
U asked me why
I thought you know I want attention
U said u love me
I thought you really do
I thought,
I thought and I thought..
And finally,
I thought I'm STUPID..
Because all that I think ain't true
No comments:
Post a Comment