Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Vampy and Kumon

Last Wednesday while I'm in KL, I received a message from Ms. Tan saying that Kumon need worker urgently, full time as well as partime. As P was beside me that time, I asked him whether he wants to work or not cuz he had been asking for Kumon few months back, he said he wants and me and Ms. Tan make arrangement for him to come over for interview.

As it was, he came on Mon and we let him to do marking first, at night after class, Uncle spent us dinner as well as let P to interview. However, as uncle said can give RM 1500 per month instead of RM1800(as told by Ms. Tan in the message) P said he will need to think again. Actually uncle said when he get used to the job and show good performance, salary can be increased up to RM2k, but for the short run he thought that it's not worth so he decided not to join Kumon..

I was kinda disappointed as I thought we can stay together already so I can see him everyday, but nevermind, after all I still think that he would not suit this job as much as his present job.
Wanted to work, get the job then reject pulak.. =(

The only thing I hope for now is no more betray or problems between us ..
Wish that we are loving couple that will leave happy ever after.

No comments: